Welcome of the official website of Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists (Delhi Chapter).
History of ISA
The ISA was founded in 1947, soon after the centenary celebration of ether anaesthesia held in Bombay in Oct 1946. The first conference was held on 23 rd and 24 th Dec 1949 at Seth G.S Medical College, Bombay. The first official journal of ISA was published in July 1953 and Dr M.c Gangule was the first editor of the journal.
The ISA is recognized as the representative body of the anaesthesia speciality by the Govt. of India, State Govt., Medical Council of India, Universities and National Academy of Medical Sciences.
The permission for the formation of ISA Delhi Chapter was granted in Dec 1980 at the National conference, Hyderabad. In Feb 1981, at M.Y Hospital, the official members of ISA Delhi Chapter were announced. Dr N.S Ahluwalia and Dr G.S Agnihotri were honoured as the founder president and secretary.
|Download Conference Protocol Documents|
|Guidelines & Protocols||State Conference protocol||Zone Conference protocol|